- Auckland City, North Shore City, Rodney, Manukau City, Papakura, Waitakere City, Eastern Suburbs, Howick, Botany
- Start Date
- Part Time, Contract
- Attractive pay package negotiable
- Job ID
- Personable and professional manner
- Solid desktop technical skills
- Blue chip organisations national roll-out
- Other ongoing projects and assignments
HQ specialise in IT services for leading international companies with large projects underway and desktop support and analyst rolls available nationwide.
We are looking to increase our Contracting team and seek to add professional Installation Desktop Technicians ASAP. In order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate a career history that reflects your skill set, be motivated to ensure that all dealings with clients under the HQ brand reflect exceptional service and be well presented for corporate environments.
You will need to possess the following:
- A very high level of written and spoken English
- An exceptional level of customer service
- Experience in trouble shooting and data migration
- The ability to build PC’s to meet the clients specifications
- The ability to drive in New Zealand legally, together with a clean drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Able to work out of town and complete night shifts as required
- Excellent administration skills
- A flexible, willing demeanor
In return, HQ are an employee centric environment and we take pride in ensuring our staff are well supported on site.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, start your application by applying with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com