Preschool Registered/Qualified Team Leader ASAP Upper Hutt
- Upper Hutt
- Full Time
HQ is a proud, 100% New Zealand owned recruitment firm that specialises in shaping the career paths of talented Teachers.
This Upper Hutt based centre needs a Preschool Team Leader for their beautiful centre. You will get:
- The opportunities to develop your skills further and career progression
- An Attractive Package
- Excellently educated and supportive team supporting your transition immediately
The centre itself is made up of four unique rooms, one for infants, one for toddlers, another for three-year-olds and the last for four-year-olds. The three-year-old room is a busy environment where children get to enjoy asserting their independence as they learn to work and play together and introduction of structure during mat times. The four-year-old room is rich with literacy where the children are supported in their interests and challenged to develop working theories for the world around them and to self-manage as they prepare for school. You will oversee the delivery of Te Whariki to the Preschoolers through a philosophy influenced loosely by RIE Pikler in a collaborative environment based on respect and relationships.
Who are you?
- You hold a relevant Teaching qualification and full NZ Teaching Registraton
- You’re passionate about preparing Preschoolers for their transition to primary school through RIE Pikler
- Your leadership skills are proven to empower your team through past experience you can clearly point to
- You’re ready to lead internal evaluation and programme planning
- You’re able to drive the teaching curriculum and team while working within the team
- You excel at building relationships within the team, the children and the families, valuing and welcoming communication
- You’ve got excellent written and verbal skills
- You celebrate diversity in all areas of life
Find out more about this exciting role by contacting Marie 022 125 0824 | email@example.com