- Manukau City
- Full Time, Contract
HQ specialises in shaping the careers of talented Teachers.
This vibrant centre in Takanini is looking for a Centre Manager to step in on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave. You’ll receive:
• An attractive package
• On-going PD & other benefits such as 50% off child care
• Strong team around you with high ratios
At this homely, new centre, every child is a confident and unique individual that shows respect for others and is respected in turn - inspired by Reggio Emilia. The natural learning environments are beautifully designed and set up to feel like home to create a calm and nurturing feeling while developing questions about the world. All this combined with stunning views, what more could you wish for?
Who are you?
• You hold a relevant Teaching qualification and full NZ Registration
• You have a career that reflects natural progression from teaching into a leadership role
• You're really strong in programme planning and implementing Te Whariki
• You excel at communicating, leading and team building
• You're committed to on-going development and learning in your own right
• You’ve got excellent written and verbal skills
• You celebrate diversity in all areas of life
This role won't last long, get in touch before it's gone by contacting Rhiannon 022 511 9951 | firstname.lastname@example.org